Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Chinen Yuuri (NYC Calendar & Wonderful Cupid Pics)

NYC "Wonderful Cupid/Glass no Mahou" Cover Album




Minna mimiogirlemoticon,
I've got a several pics of Chii that I cropped by NYC calendar 2012 and Wonderful Cupid scans album.

Because the date of release Album still running until january 4th, 2012. so, I just can show you some not all of them. I just pick Chinen Yuuri Picture, minna.
I just love it so much mimiogirlemoticon
This pic for Chii's fandoms, 
Hope you like it mimiogirlemoticon




Chii from NYC Calendar and New Single "Wonderful Cupid"




01


02


03


04


05


06


07


08




Sa minna, I hope you like it..
See you on the next post, Ja Ne~ mimiogirlemoticon







BY :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...