Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

Yuya Yagira Profile

About 2 month a go, I've watched "Dare mo shiranai" a.k.a No Body Knows.
J-movie which won several award  from Cannes festival movie 2004,
First when I saw a review from this movie, I definitely like it !

because the movie taken from the true story,

I want to make any review in my new blog which specially for movie review, but I'm too lazy so it still empty >_< hehe.


Back to the case,
when I saw that movie I never thought that I'm gonna mad in love with one of the Actor who's play in.
because in that time they're still young, still kiddy !
but I try to googling, and found some information from searching who is the cast for that movie, until the lastest new about them.
and voila ! the truth was reveal ! they are grown up with mezmerizing ! Especially YUYA YAGIRA ^^ (*BAKA ! definitely they will grown up -___-")


What I mean is this ! Look at this picture,and compare it, Teens Yuya didn't has a big transform, but lately -___-" (*gosh ! I'm speechless =[ )




Young Yuya, 14 Years Old


 Yuya 16 years old 



Then become charming....


Yuya For Comercial Brand



Still Charming..


But suddenly I've SHOCKED !
because, I too late to know about yuya,
too late to admire him,
 because...........
on January, 2010, Yuya get maried with Elly Toyota :"(
 now he has a baby T^T
So, how's look like a brand new Yuya after mariage ??
Hora ! mite kore...



Why You change like an old guy -__-"



and this is take from "All to the Sea Still" from Yuya's new movie(hmm, I dont think so his new movie) not a new movie but Lastest movie..
here take a look..



 Yuya getting Fat since become a Father..




That's it,
I just wanna share my misery, hahaha lol !
Bye...
see on the next Post ! ^^





BY :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...