Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

a letter for Ryu..






RYU’S MISTAKES HAS BE GONE WITH LOVE



Dear  Johnny-sama,


I’m nanda from Indonesia,
Before this, I’ve never seen a big artist like JUMP, whenever  a big boyband and something like this have been exsisted in entertainment world before, but I have to say that  they’re (boyband) so different from JUMP, why do I say so ?! Because JUMP has something that they don’t, a SIMPLICITY. So many Groups that shown Us with Glamorous on TV but I pass it with bitter laugh,Totally don’t like it,so arrogant.  JUMP has Glamorous, but it’s look like simplicity because their simplicity act and warmthest , so friendly, I know it sent from their heart to people who love them like me. I can feel it, whenever I’m down, while seen their smile it’s relieved me. Their look like a real family with ten persons, but when I see them lately, it’s so uncomplete, yeah, “THE UNCOMPLETED FAMILY” without the youngest brother, Ryu…..  No Body perfect in this world,every mistake have done, but mistake shouldn’t be the obstacles for ryu to stand again, we’re behind Ryu to support with our heart, and ryu’s mistake has been deleted with our love, I hope with this letter, Ryu never be afraid to facing forward, to be new one, new good spirit, and be the one who will COMPLETED JUMP as before.


We love JUMP as BIG FAMILY WITH 10 PEOPLE,



I hope Ryu could be Understand How hard his fans is waiting for a long time for him to go back with patiently and full of hopes =)




With love,


Z A G A Z A 









" Don't Worry Ryu, We Always Support You =) "







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...