Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

O Tanjoubi Omedetou gozaimasu My Beloved CHINEN ^^


Today is Chinen Yuri Birthday !!
Chinen Yuri is My Ichiban in Hey!Say!JUMP Grup,
I dunno why and when I've begin to love him,
But suddenly I've crushed with kawaii  Chii ^^
I know JUMP about a year ago, My Imotou-chan bargain me with a "making video of JUMP".
then,I said : "I dunno Them, and I'm not interesting at all"
Buuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttttttttt....

Oneday, I've watched again (*without my sister, actually I've watched that behind my sister, when she went to School) Then I swear I've fallin for that cute face, is Chinen Yuuri,
he so small,cute and make me reminded for that cutest face >_<

so I keep My eyes to watched them, every single day !! nope ! every single hours,maybe !
I'm so addicted, I dunno why !
My sister has a big influenced me with JUMP thing,
Feel so curious about them, I found more information and learn some behaviour of them,
and I totaly love JUMP !

why ?!
one reason : They behave like a child ! even yabu-kun  the eldest in JUMP has a childish side.
I dunno behind the JUMP activities,
They look like the same,
but, when they gathering in JUMP they as Family,
and I love this moment, That's why I love JUMP ^^

JUMP is Ten, but WHY Chinen ?!
 1st'able when I saw JUMP, Chii catch my attention, I dunno he has unique face between JUMP,
then I read article about Chii,
I've become like Chii ^^
He has atitude same like my boyF, hahaha !
it's so coincident ne =P
but no doubt, His face makes me love him =)
then his unique voice make me love him, again !

this is some pictures of him :


 
baby chii, so kawaii >_<

I bet, when u are googling, u will found same like this if u type "baby Chinen" keyword.
It seems so hard to find another picture when they are ( JUMP) still unknown or still baby =(





This picture took on 2003 when Chii 10 years old,
on same year, Chii join the "Nin x Nin " Movie as Kenichi, he played with Katori Shingo (SMAP).



When chii was 14 Years I've become like him,
so adorable >_<
and his behaviour so childish !
one thing that chii loves to do is sit on JUMP member's lap ^^
kawaii ne ?! =)
definitely like a baby >_<
aa ! He called as Little Giant too.
WHY ?!
because Chii's Gym ability ! Chii can do backflip since he was child.



LOOK ! he grown up, his face change become a teen Chii,
still cute and charming ^^
this picture took on 2009 when chii shoots in DUET magazine.



Chii look different with his hair do ^^
chii loves change his hair do, whenever is it, Chii always look kawaii ^^

 this pic took on 2010, when Chii was 17 years old,
He was more adult with his style.
I've become so addictec to him >_<






Chii loves wear his fedora hat with eye half open,
He covered his eye with his hat,
he look so cool with that stuff,
I want see more paparazzi shoots of him,
but sometime I feel sad when I think how's bad they are (paparazzi) disturbing Chii's Privacy =(





Grown up !
Chii look like mature with this pic !
when I saw this pic, I said : what a cool boy !
a big difference shoots from kawaii  Chii ^^


 

Now Chii is 18 years old,
It's time for him facing an adulthood,
I hope Chii get a right way to face it,
and become mature



I know Chii wants to be more taller this year ^^
Minna, Lets Pray for Chii to get more taller than last year,
But for me Chii always look awsome with that posture
still kawaii whenever getting older ^^


This is the last,
My Present Shoots for Chii ^^





For Chii,
Always be the best,
Always United in JUMP,
Always Smiling (cuz U're the best when U smile ^^),
Always Healthy,
Always Love Ur fans ^^








With L.O.V.E



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...